You are visiting the website www.bemypartner.es owned by BEMYPARTNER SL with registered office at
CALLE BALMES 205,
with tax ID no. B66150970, registered in the Barcelona Trade Register in Volume 43999, Book 43999, Folio 1, Page B444052, entry 033157990, hereinafter the OWNER.
You can contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
Telephone: +34 936 318 450
Contact email: email@example.com
Phone number: +34 91 136 0000
These terms (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website made available to the public by the OWNER.
Use of the portal
www.bemypartner.es provides access to a collection of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter the ‘content’) on the internet belonging to the OWNER or its licensors, which the USER may access.
The USER assumes responsibility for their use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, agreeing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the OWNER offers through its portal and not to use them for purposes including but not limited to:
– Engaging in illegal activities, or activities that are contrary to good faith and public order.
– Disseminating content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal, or that advocates terrorism or infringes human rights.
– Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of BEMYPARTNER SL, its suppliers or third parties, or introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
– Attempting to access and, if applicable, using other users’ email accounts and modifying or manipulating their messages.
– Using the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any other commercial use, especially for sending unsolicited emails.
The OWNER reserves the right to remove all those comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity; that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic; that undermine young people or children, public order or public safety; or that they deem unsuitable for publication. In any case, the OWNER shall not be held responsible for opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Content. Intellectual and industrial property
The OWNER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights to its website, as well as to the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Act, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute, communicate publicly, or make available all or part of the content on this website for commercial purposes, in any form and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
The USER acknowledges that any use of the website and its content and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of illustration only, the OWNER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- a) The availability and functioning of the website, its services and content, and its quality or interoperability.
- b) The purpose for which the web page serves the USER’s needs.
- c) Infringement of the legislation in force by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that may be caused by the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is the USER’s responsibility, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and removal of these elements.
- e) Fraudulent access to the content or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may carry out.
- f) The accuracy, veracity, currency and usefulness of the content and services offered, and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. The OWNER will make all reasonable endeavours and use all reasonable means to provide current and reliable information.
- g) Any damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they stem from failures or disconnections in the telecommunication networks that interrupt the service.
- h) Any damage or loss that is derived from circumstances that have occurred due to a fortuitous event or force majeure.
In the event that forums or other similar spaces are used, it must be taken into account that the messages published reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is the only person responsible for them. The OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
The OWNER reserves the right to make any unannounced changes it deems appropriate to its portal. They may change, delete or add content and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they are represented or located on its portal.
The validity of the aforementioned terms will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published terms.
In the event that www.bemypartner.es includes links or hyperlinks to other websites, the OWNER does not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances does the OWNER assume any liability for the content accessible through any link belonging to an external website, nor do they guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right to exclude
The OWNER reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered without prior notice, at their own behest or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the contents of this legal notice.
The OWNER will pursue the breach of these terms as well as any misuse of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal action that may correspond by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between the OWNER and THE USER shall be governed by current Spanish law. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be submitted to the Spanish courts.
www.bemypartner.es addresses its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors are not authorised to use its services and should therefore not send their personal details. If such a circumstance occurs, BEMYPARTNER SL shall not be liable for any possible consequences that may arise from failure to comply with the notice set out in this clause.