The purpose of this policy is to inform data subjects about the various processing operations carried out by this organisation through the website and which affect their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER.
The organisation BEMYPARTNER SL, domiciled at TRAVESERA DE GRACIA, 15, 6º, 2ª (08021 BARCELONA) BARCELONA, with N.I.F. B66150970, contact telephone: 936318450 and email: email@example.com
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
USERS/USERS OF THE WEBSITE OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY.
We will process your personal data provided through our web forms in order to:
- Respond to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated into the website.
- To understand the behaviour of the surfer within the website in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
- To comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- Where appropriate, to send commercial communications relating to the goods or services that make up our activity, and/or news or bulletins related to our sector.
- To manage, administer and supervise your activity in the blog/forum incorporated.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
USERS/BROWSERS ON THE WEBSITE OF THE DATA CONTROLLER.
- On the consent you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated. Refusal to provide your personal data will result in the impossibility of processing your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the data subject may not refuse the processing of personal data..
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and track record by preventing attacks on our website.In this case, the data subject may not object to the processing of personal data,, although he or she may exercise, where applicable, the rights recognised in section eight of this policy.
DATA RETENTION PERIODS OR CRITERIA.
The personal data provided shall be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data are no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be kept duly blocked in order to, where appropriate, make them available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, during the period of limitation of any actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the customer and/or the legally established retention periods
Data blocking period
CIVIL CODE. Between 5 or 15 years depending on the case, in accordance with the provisions of Article 1964.2 of the aforementioned body of law.
AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING
The website does not make automated decisions nor does it create profiles.
For the duration of the processing of your personal data, the organisation may pass your data on to the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts.
- State Security Forces and Corps.
- Other competent public authorities or bodies, when the data controller is legally obliged to provide the personal data.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The organisation does not carry out any International Data Transfer.
Interested parties may at any time and free of charge exercise their rights of access, rectification and deletion, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited, oppose the processing, request the portability of their personal data (whenever technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and where appropriate, when applicable, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do so, you may use the forms provided by the organisation, or write to the postal address or e-mail address indicated above. In any case, your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document, in order to prove your identity.
In the event that you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been infringed, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), through its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 21 of Law 34/2002 of services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to the address, with subject “UNSUBSCRIBE”
VERACITY OF THE DATA.
The interested party guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date; undertaking to inform of any change with respect to the data provided, through the channels provided for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. The user will be responsible for any damage or harm, both direct and indirect, that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting the organisation from any liability arising from failure to comply with this obligation.
Social Networks are part of the daily life of many Internet users, and for them the Entity has created different profiles in some of them.
All users who visit our website have the opportunity to join our social networks or groups.
However, you should bear in mind that, unless we request your data directly (for example, through marketing actions, competitions, promotions, or any other valid form), your data will belong to the corresponding Social Network, so we recommend that you carefully read its conditions of use and privacy policies, as well as making sure to configure your preferences regarding the processing of data.
If you have any doubts about this policy, you can contact BEMYPARTNER SL via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last revised: November 19, 2020